Patrons Circle & U35
Our Patrons are our most passionate supporters and at the very heart of what we do.
For over 30 years they have been vital in enabling Melbourne Festival to be one of the world’s greatest international arts festivals and to play an active role in the civic, political and cultural life of the city by supporting diversity and community engagement.
Philanthropic donations enable us to create, collaborate, commission and present exceptional art that stimulates, provokes and delights. Joining our Patrons Circle is your opportunity to not only be part of something astonishing but also be the change you want to see in the world.
Donations are 100% tax-deductible, and can even be made in weekly instalments for as little as $10 per week.
By supporting the Festival, you receive the following benefits:
- Access to the best seats in the house via a personalised booking and ticket exchange service
- Invitations to exclusive events, including an early preview of the Program presented by Artistic Director Jonathan Holloway
- Access to national and international artists through invitation-only events
- Acknowledgment in the Program Guide and on our website
- Opportunities to meet like-minded people who share your passion for arts and culture.
Learn more about the PATRONS CIRCLE.
Learn more about U35 PATRONS.
All funds donated to the Melbourne Festival Patrons Circle are directed to selected productions, indicated by the above logo.
IMAGE | Tanderrum, Ilbijerri Theatre Company. James Henry, 2016 Melbourne Festival.