Ticket sales alone only cover 45% of the presentation of the festival each year. By making a tax-deductible donation you play a critical role in enabling Melbourne to be home to one of the world’s greatest international arts festivals.
Donations directly enable Melbourne Festival to:
- Facilitate the sharing of ideas and creativity to strengthen the cultural landscape of our city;
- Grow the organisation into one that has the capacity and resource to provide unique, life-affirming moments for the broadest range of audiences;
- Play an active role in the civic, political and cultural life of the city by supporting diversity and community engagement;
- Continue to be a key contributor to strengthening the creative industries ecosystem;
- Champion schemes like the Arts Industry Membership and under 30 pricing allowing young and industry members to experience some of the world's best national and international productions at a discounted price.
Whether $2 or $2,000, donating is an investment in the future of the arts economy.
► For more information please contact:
Senior Philanthropy Manager
+61 3 9652 8651
IMAGE | The Home Within, Chiharu Shiota. Installation view: Melbourne Town Hall. James Henry, 2016 Melbourne Festival.