For the purposes of Please, Continue (Hamlet) the Fairfax Theatre at Arts Centre Melbourne will behave as a courtroom.
When visiting a courtroom, you should:
- enter and leave quietly (do not disrupt proceedings)
- bow to the judge when you enter and before you leave
- stand and bow when a judge enters or leaves the courtroom
- dress appropriately (no hats or sunglasses)
- avoid talking and eating
- turn off mobile phones and any other electronic equipment.
SOURCE | Courtroom etiquette, Supreme Court of Victoria